e-mail silence << NOT

From: Derrick Duehren <Derrick_Duehren@ccm2.jf.intel.com>
Date: Mon Feb 27 1995 - 08:56:37 PST

 Bob,

 Your name was NOT in the reflector mail list. You are there now. You should
 get two copies of this mail. One I sent directly to your address, and one
 through the reflector.

 BTW: I have added about 10 new reflectees since I took over this responsibility
      a week ago.

 Derrick Duehren
 IBIS Open Forum Secretary (a volunteer position)
 Phone (503) 696-4299, Fax (503) 696-4904
 Derrick_Duehren@ccm.jf.intel.com
 2111 NE 25th, JF1-97, Hillsboro, OR 97224