Does IBIS cover SSO noise?

From: Greg Edlund <gre@scintl.com>
Date: Tue Feb 28 1995 - 13:04:36 PST

I've begun taking a look at IBIS modeling and what it
has to offer for us, and the one thing that sticks out
to me is that I don't see any provisions for simultaneously
switching output (SSO) noise. This can be a big part of
your noise budget, especially when you're pressed for
chip-to-chip timing and there's no logic between the
latch and the driver. Does anybody know if SSO capability
exists within IBIS? If it does not, are there plans to
incorportate it?

--
Greg Edlund                +----+----+
Circuits and Modeling      |    |    |