[uunet!cadence.com!cpk: Re: Re[2]: IBIS Open Forum 1/6/95 Meeting Minutes]

From: Jon Powell <jonp@qdt.com>
Date: Tue Jan 17 1995 - 14:33:51 PST

The VI curves are a DC measurement and so only a DC load would be a usefull
comparison point. That means a Thevinin Equivalent R and V. Capacitor charge time
or Transmission line behavior are extractable from this data but are not part of the
IV curve. Of course, given an IV curve and DC load conditions, the correct answer is
calculable by hand and not very interesting.

a better question is "is calculable a word?"

jonp