Press Release

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm2.jf.intel.com>
Date: Wed Jan 25 1995 - 08:27:29 PST

Text item: Text_1

FYI, folks. I received the following from our Marcomm person.

Will

Will:
We have identified several additional editors for the IBIS release. We will
be sending the package to them tomorrow and Friday. That way the weekly
reporters can call you or whomever early next week to do their articles for
the following Monday (2/6/95).
We are sending to David Lieberman, Richard Goering and Stan Runyon at EE
Times; Michael Dortch at E. News; and we also will send to tools editors at
Electronic Design, EDN and Computer Design.
So you may get several calls next week. I wanted to be sure that you are
expecting them.
And much luck with IBIS, et al.
Appreciate your help with the project.
 Sara