Re: s2ibis

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Wed Jul 26 1995 - 08:23:00 PDT

Hoang:

Because devices are often characterized using separate "min", "typ", and "max"
models in Spice, and because this request is a common one, I think that
s2ibis for Version 2.1 should have the mechanisms for accepting separate
models for the "min", "typ" and "max" columns. This would solve your problem
because the "min" model would be the low corner model (low temperature
model for TTL, high temperature model for CMOS), and the "max" model would
be the opposite.

An update to s2ibis for Version 1.1 being considered may also to allow seperate
Spice models for the different columns. Currently, however, the way to get
what you want is hand edit the Spice decks for the min and max models and
execute them separately to create new *.out files. Then, using the **Iterate
option, create the IBIS model.

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.