Re: IBIS FAQ for the homepage

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Thu Jul 27 1995 - 18:33:00 PDT

Syed:

Great start on the Home page. Regarding Question 2, I think "shareware"
is the wrong word and may even imply some privately developed code for
which a voluntary contribution is requested. Rather, it is free, publically
available executable code developed by contractors for the IBIS Open Forum.

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.