Logo Poster

From: Jon Powell <jonp@qdt.com>
Date: Fri Jun 16 1995 - 12:54:42 PDT

hey guys,

The Logo viewgraph of supporting customers was very well
received at DAC.

There was general agreement that such a poster would be
beneficial for use on:

1) a WWW page for IBIS (hit to connect to company home page)

2) an IBIS poster for use by all companies at trade shows etc.

It was also felt that the above uses could not occur without express
written permission from each participant.

Patty Rusher will be sending out official EIA request for Logo use,
this is an early warning so you can find out what you need to do
if interested. I will also be asking some people for art updates since
some of the art I received was to low resolution to look good on a poster.

comments welcome,

jon :)