Re: Vote on IBISCHK2, (HyperLynx)

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm2.jf.intel.com>
Date: Wed Mar 01 1995 - 16:59:30 PST

Text item:

Kellee,

I don't think Derrick's mail was necessarily a call for votes, but a
description of the process. Since the parser has some known bugs, we
need to get them fixed and re-send the parser to the licensees. When
we feel it is good, the vote will be taken.

Will

HyperLynx votes NO on releasing V2.1d of the translator until all 5 of
the items I mentioned are fixed.

I might be willing to soften this if the entire group has strong feelings,
however I think the case sensitivity will be pain for many
future users.

Fixing all 5 of these items should be relatively trival.

Have a great day...Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.

Text item: External Message Header