Re: keyword order

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Mon May 08 1995 - 18:27:00 PDT

Arpad:

I believe the parser is operating correctly. The description states:
"Clarifies the component's manufacturer." which means that [Manufacturer]
is associated with the [Component] above and is required for every
[Component] keyword. Also, IBIS_CHK for Version 1.1 produces the same
error message. While typically [Manufacturer] is put following each
[Component], it could also be positioned further down in the "component"
section after the [Package] subparameters or after the [Pin] numbers
portion.

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.