Beta 5 of Golden Parser on way.

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm2.jf.intel.com>
Date: Tue May 09 1995 - 09:15:00 PDT

IBIS Parser licensees,

Paul has given us a new version of the Beta parser, which I will send out
today and tomorrow. According to Paul, "Ron is still working on one or two
things, but I wanted to get my updates to you for testing. The fixes this
one has are:

1) the waveform typical column handling NA's like the V/I curves. 2) the
casing of filenames working across platforms.

I did what I thought was appropriate for the file casing, and tested it to
the best of my ability, however I don't have a UNIX or NT system, so my
testing was only partial. Please do what you can to see if it's correct.
Also, please see if it behaves as expected for a '.pkg' file."

Regards,

Will