January Face to Face

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm.jf.intel.com>
Date: Mon Nov 06 1995 - 16:57:00 PST

IBISians,

At our January summit, I would like to suggest an organization to the
meeting: we've generally mixed the presentations between model
providers, EDA vendors, and others. I'd like to make the divisions a
bit more crisp, so we can pursue some common themes that various groups
might have. I suggest we divide the meeting into the following sections:

1. Semiconductor Vendors and their plans and concerns, such as:
    - Model generation
    - Model guarantee
    - Test issues
    - ...
2. Other Model Providers (same issues)
3. Users and their concerns
    - Obtaining models they need
    - Trusting the models
    - Getting the information in the model that is critical (what do
      they use/need the models for and when?)
    - ...
4. EDA vendors and their plans and concerns

Finally, leave room for several open session topics.

Any comments or amplifications to this?

Will Hobbs
Chair, EIA IBIS Committee
Intel Corp.