Re: Re[2]: IBIS modeling questions

From: Alan W. Glaser <awglaser@eos.ncsu.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 10 1995 - 08:27:28 PST

Folks:

Just to make this clear, I believe Will is referring to the IBIS Golden
Parser. Greg's question regarding source code was referring to s2ibis
v2.0, for which source code is freely available from ftp.vhdl.org and
the NCSU ERL software archive at
(http://www2.ncsu.edu/eos/project/erl_html/erl_home.html).

Note that s2ibis v2 is still officially in beta, and probably will be
until the end of the year. Thanks to everyone who has reported any
lurking bugs and inconsistencies. Please keep the comments coming.

Regards,

Alan

On Nov 9, 4:27pm, Will Hobbs wrote:
> Subject: Re[2]: IBIS modeling questions
>
> Text item:
>
> Fred, Greg,
>
> Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but the source code must be
> licensed, for a fee. There are many companies who have licensed the
> code, and we are in the process of porting it to various O/S and
> platforms. When that work is done, the resulting object code will be
> made freely available on vhdl.org. If you do want to license the
> parser, here are the details:
<snip>

--
Alan Glaser