s2ibis compatability

From: Celso Faia <celso@unicad.com>
Date: Thu Oct 26 1995 - 07:52:55 PDT

Hello fellow IBISans,

My question involves the compatability of s2ibis with hpsice for Windows NT.

I downloaded various s2ibis zipped files from /pub/ibis/s2ibis directory and
found that only s2ibis_v1.0, which is for windows, was the only one that I could
pkunzip properly. My Hspice version is that of Win 95.3. Now how do I get
these two programs to work together properly? Is there another version
of S2IBIS that is better to use in windows? Ideally I would like S2IBIS
version 1.1 or 1.2.

I did test the two programs together and found that s2ibis could not find
hpsice. Now both my s2ibis and hspice are in my path so that's not the
problem. I am trying to recompile s2ibis and making modifications but
in the mean time if anyone has any advice on this matter I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thank You,

Celso Faia
email : Celso@unicad.com