EDA Companies supporting IBIS directly

From: Fred Vance <fvance@firepower.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 1995 - 13:39:33 PST

Yes, please.

Fred Vance
Engineer

FirePower Systems, Inc.
190 Independence Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(415) 462-3055

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 12:56:56 -0800
To: ibis@vhdl.org
From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Subject: Fred Vance's letter on EDA Companies supporting IBIS directly

Hi Fred,

  IBIS to proprietary model, conversion tools don't make sense to me. Why not

  have your simulators use IBIS models directly? If your simulation tool
does use

  IBIS models directly (without a separate conversion utility), I would like

  know who you are.

  HyperLynx Inc. supports IBIS files directly with all of our signal integrity
  simulation tools.

  If you would like more information let me know and I will pass your name to
  the marketing people.

Have a great day...Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.