Re[2]: Face to Face 1996

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm.jf.intel.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 1995 - 14:43:00 PST

Text item:

Ed,

I don't disagree with your sentiment. Half of our face-t-face meetings have
been held at DAC, which has been in Dallas, San Diego and San Francisco in the
past 3 years. The other half have been hosted by Intel, which is also on the
western side of the Mississippi. With NSC hosting the next one in Santa
Clara, again the geocenter is in the west. I believe the next DAC is in Las
Vegas, continuing the trend. Our meetings are usually linked with some event
that already justifies the travel expenses of many IBIS participants, such as
DAC. If there is a suitable event and a sponsor on the east coast, I doubt
that many would object to a change of scene. However, I think it is too late
to change it for the next two meetings. Suggestions?

Regards,

Will Hobbs
Intel Corp.
Chair, IBIS Open Forum

 It would be more convenient if an IBIS meeting or two were held on the East
Coast, preferably in the Boston area. Stuff is going on here as well.

ed sayre

Text item: External Message Header