Re: Re[4]: On Non-Monotonic Drivers

From: <sung.oh@tempe.vlsi.com>
Date: Fri Sep 01 1995 - 17:18:00 PDT

Arpad,

Then you are right. The circuit must be using a feedback.
There is a circuit which turns on additional drivers when the output
voltage reaches one voltage level and turns off the drivers when
the output reaches another voltage level. In this case, the output
current increases and then decreases as the output voltage changes.
Eventually, we will see more circuits which employ some feedback
mechanism in the future for various reasons.
Anyway, it might not be easy to model this kind of circuits with
present form of IBIS models unless we provide something like a
feedback delay time.

Goodluck.

Sung

----- Begin Included Message -----