Fwd: [OVI/DC-TSC/WG-arch-No.22] Multiple Standards in Timing Verification

From: MR RONALD J CHRISTOPHER <EGJJ77A@prodigy.com>
Date: Sun Sep 10 1995 - 20:50:35 PDT

-- [ From: Ron Christopher * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

I should have addressed these concerns/questions to the IBIS forum as
well.
In hierarchical processing involving ASIC chips, I recommend there be
an IBIS model for each driver circuit and for each receiver circuit and
a standard representation for the physical parasitics. If this is
where we are going, then associating a single IBIS model with a
component MCM pin (if I understand IBIS) seems questionable for the
future?? My questions are illustrated in the referenced file.

Ron Christopher
------- FORWARD, Original message follows -------

------- FORWARD, End of original message -------