IBIS Express Representation

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Wed Apr 24 1996 - 16:10:00 PDT

To IBIS Committee:

I have put an Express representation of IBIS Version 2.0 that was done in
June of 1994 on vhdl.org under /pub/ibis/wip along with a permission
document allowing people to use the document for review and standardization
activities. The "ibisexpr.ps.Z" has been transformed to make it suitable
for US Letter-sized printing.

Thanks to Olaf Rethmeier for originally pointing out the existence of this
document. It serves as a very good example of the Express format. The
document is 69 pages with definitions, relationships and graphical
representations.

I plan to provide a very thorough technical review of the contents with
the expectation that it be upgraded to represent IBIS Version 2.1. Anyone
else is welcome to review the document and provide comments. Please send
me any of your comments.

Note, the pending EDIF 4 0 0 uses an Express representation. Attached is
some recent correspondence related to these matters.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix, Inc.