BIRD31.2 - Mated Models

From: Stephen Peters <speters@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Mon Apr 29 1996 - 12:57:21 PDT

Hello Bob:

     A quick comment on the Tedge_rate parameter. I think the allowable
values for Tedge_rate should also include 'NA' - not available. If the
information is not available, I feel it should be stated explicitly, not by
entering a value of zero. Anyway, that is my preference.

                   Regards,
                   Stephen Peters
                   Intel Corp.

|==============================================================================
| Keyword: [Define Package Model]
| Required: Yes
| Usage Rules: If the .pkg file contains data for more than one package,
| each section must begin with a new [Define Package Model]
| keyword. The length of the package model name must not
| exceed 40 characters in length. Blank characters are
| allowed. For every package model name defined under the
| [Package Model] keyword, there must be a matching [Define
| Package Model] keyword.
[Define Package Model] QS-SMT-cer-8-pin-pkgs