Re: Questions of Polarity and Enable

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Fri Dec 06 1996 - 15:10:30 PST

Hi,

If you are creating an IBIS model based on s2ibis utility, Polarity
and Enable are key in making the conversion work.

For Model_type Input, Polarity=1 sets the input for inverting while
Polarity=0 for non-inverting.

For Model_type I/O or 3-state, both Polarity and Enable fields are
expected. Enable specifies the pin number that enables the associated
output.

Regards,
Syed
National Semiconductor Corp.