Re: Simulator support for multi-board simulation

From: <mellitz@eagle.ColumbiaSC.NCR.COM>
Date: Fri Dec 13 1996 - 15:18:06 PST

Steven,

We regularly use Quad Design tools to do full system
analog simulations that include board and connector coupling.
We even do SSO on a system wide level on signals that approach
design margins. I wouldn't call it automatic. It A LOT of work.
The capability is there. The circuit data comes from the layout
tools. The connectors models are extracted from spice or 3d modeling and
I wish I could get all my device models from IBIS :-)

... Rich