IBIS Modeling Survey

From: <KARL_KACHIGAN@HP-Sonoma-om1.om.hp.com>
Date: Wed Dec 18 1996 - 16:33:43 PST

Item Subject: ibissurv.txt 12/16/96 11:52A
Hello,

Hewlett-Packard is interested in better understanding the state of
IBIS model development. There are several approaches in use today --
measurement, extraction from Spice models, etc. If you've had
experience in developing IBIS models we would appreciate your answer
to this survey (please respond by January 6, 1996). It is our intent
to review this information at a future IBIS meeting.

You can send your reply directly to: karlk@sr.hp.com

Regards,

Karl Kachigan
HP EEsof Division

IBIS Model Development Survey
=============================

1. Tell us about yourself and your company:

    Name:
    Company:
    Key responsibility:
    Email address:

2. What situation caused you to develop IBIS models?

3. How did you go about developing the IBIS models?

4. What factors hindered your ability to develop IBIS models?

5. What were the rewards for developing IBIS models?

6. What would have been the consequences of not developing IBIS
    models?

7. Will you be continuing to develop IBIS models?

8. What new approaches or enabling factors would you like to see to
    enhance your IBIS model development?

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know your thoughts.