Presentation of IBIS data

From: Brian Johnson <brianjoh@micron.net>
Date: Tue Feb 06 1996 - 17:14:00 PST

Ibisians,

I am trying to determine the best way to present IBIS data
in our qualification documents so that it is not just a
boring ASCII file. I was looking at the old IBIS information
sheet that was presented in the Overview document and was
wondering if it is worthwhile to present the Voh vs. Ioh data
with Voh relative to ground instead of relative to Vcc. I noticed
that that was the way it was presented in the Overview document. Any
comments on using this method of presenting the data?

Thanks,
Brian Johnson
Micron Technology