Re: Presentation of IBIS data

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Tue Feb 06 1996 - 18:10:00 PST

Brian

While the data could be graphed exactly as presented in the IBIS file
for one-to-one correspondence, I would favor a more familar format
that you suggest which appears in most data books. Present the Voh vs. Ioh
data with respect to ground and with the voltage polarities that you would
measure externally. In that way 3.3V and 5V technology differences are
visually distinguishable.

This approach would also apply to IBIS formats of ECL technologies.

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.