ROSTER UPDATE REQUEST

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Tue Feb 06 1996 - 18:47:00 PST

To IBIS Participants:

I am updating the roster of participating companies. Please review
your entry on vhdl.org under /pub/ibis/roster. You can also display the
roster by accessing the EIA/IBIS web site:

   http://www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm

Contact me if you need more information or a copy of the existing roster.

Since there have been several people/company changes that we have not
tracked, I will be deleting all of the companies that do not respond or
are not official EIA/IBIS members. Thus the roster will reflect 1996
level participation. The old roster will be saved for reference.

The format is the same:

<Complete Company Name>
Contact: <contact person(s)>
Email: <e-mail address(s)>
Phone: <number(s) Fax: <number(s)>
Address: <address lines>
Support: <support statement - optional>
Tag-line: <company tag line - optional>

Refer to the roster for examples. Anyone on the ibis@vhdl.org list is free
to submit roster information. We look forward to a number of new entries
to the roster.

Please respond to bob@icx.com with your information or update.

Thanks,
Bob Ross,