Re: EGG10 - Proposed Automatic Validation Checks

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Fri Feb 23 1996 - 09:40:00 PST

Hello Stephen:

The ibischk2 parser already does some numerical checking of some table
end-points values and correctly handles numbers/units/scientific notation
combinations. For example, .5, 500m, 500e3u, and 500e-3 are all correctly
interpreted as .5 So the warning tests should be on actual selected numerical
values, not on the format.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix, Inc.