IBIS face-to-face meeting(Reminder & Infos)

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Tue Jan 02 1996 - 16:44:05 PST

IBISgurus,

Happy New Year!

A reminder for you for the upcoming IBIS face-to-face meeting and
more detailed information. Thanks to the many who have already
confirmed attendance.

You MUST RSVP by Friday the 5th for Lunch(need headcount).We will
have an informal(pay your own)dinner to celebrate IBIS
adoption into ANSI/EIA-656 and our journey to IEC.

Place: Westin Hotel
       (Lafayette & San Thomas Room)
       5101 Great America Parkway
       Santa Clara, California