Re: Open Forum Place and Registration,

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm.jf.intel.com>
Date: Tue Jan 23 1996 - 10:34:00 PST

Text item:

Dan, and the rest of the IBIS forum,

I am putting the final touches on the agenda today, and confirming participation
with all the presenters on the agenda. I intend to send it out before the end of
the day, and so far this looks doable. Meanwhile, here is the vital info (what,
where, when, etc.).

What: IBIS Open Forum Summit (Hosted this year by National Semiconductor)