How can an author get permission to use V1.1 IBIS

From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Mon Jul 08 1996 - 23:50:55 PDT

Greetings,

  An author writing a book on signal integrity contacted
me with interest in putting a copy of the IBIS V1.1 specification
in his book and on a CD ROM with the BOOK.

  He is sending me a copy of an agreement to release the specification
to his publisher.

  Could our newly elected Chairperson/ vice-chair authorize this?
Please let me know and I will forward the release form to you.

  I know we can't release V2.1, but it is my understanding that V1.1
is still totally in the public domain.

Have a great day...Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.