IBIS Face-to-face meeting at DAC, Friday, 6/8

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm.jf.intel.com>
Date: Wed May 15 1996 - 15:35:00 PDT

IBIS-Folks,

Here is some information so you can properly plan your DAC visit. Patti
Rusher of EIA has made the arrangements for our face-to-face IBIS
meeting in Las Vegas at the end of the DAC convention. We will have time
for both technical discussions and essential administrative stuff,
including election of new officers.

The details: