IBIS REFLECTOR USAGE REQUEST

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Mon Nov 04 1996 - 12:16:00 PST

Hello:

This is a reminder that if you want to SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE, please
send the message to

   ibis-request@vhdl.org

If you need further INFORMATION regarding IBIS or want personalized
attention to a question, please send the message to

   ibis-info@vhdl.org

There have been much interesting discussion on the TWO IBIS reflectors
lately. Most of you are members of both mailing lists, so this is not
a major issue.

However, I would prefer that OFFICIAL BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL messages be
sent to

   ibis@vhdl.org

This includes regular IBIS business including Meetings, Agendas, BIRDs
and Issues discussions, Face to Face Meetings, IBIS Utility checking,
etc. This can also include CLARIFICATION issues that would normally
lead to a change in the standard or to a cookbook clarification.

I would also prefer that general USER question, answer, and discussion
messages be sent to

   ibis-users@vhdl.org

This includes questions about interpretation of the standard, questions
about s2ibis and s2ibis2 setups, modeling questions, Spice and IBIS
comparisons and positioning, model library updates, etc.

Sometimes a message could go to both reflectors (the mailer is supposed
to trap the duplicate addresses.) If in doubt, then use ibis@vhdl.org.

Thank you
Bob Ross
IBIS Open Forum Chair.