Re: multi-staged drivers, etc.

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Thu Nov 07 1996 - 18:47:00 PST

Greg:

I also agree that it would be nice to see some simulation
comparisons of networks using and "identical" model
constructed with and without the multi-staged switching
capability.

Your definition of multi-staged looks good to me. We
have not addressed models of drivers with feedback.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix