IBIS Comments and questions about Electrical Descriptions of Boards and Connectors

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Fri Nov 08 1996 - 11:30:00 PST

To IBIS Committee:

Here is an apparently bounced message that was supposed to go out
to the IBIS committee that was not sent. Sorry about the format.
This was how it was received, plus some extra binary stuff at the
end which I deleted. (Hank had indicated some mailer changes.)

Bob Ross
Interconnectix

Dileep,

I am happy that someone is really reading this material. Thank you for
your questions and comments. My response is provided below, following
each one of your questions or comments.