IBIS face to face meeting Jan20th'97

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Tue Nov 19 1996 - 09:57:33 PST

IBISfans,

The ANSI/EIA-656 IBIS committee will have a face to face meeting this
Jan20th '97 Monday in Santa Clara, CA before Design SuperCon97(Jan21-23).

National Semiconductor will host the all day meeting. Details of the meeting
place, directions will be provided on this reflector.

Last year, our meeting was a great success with over 35 companies participating.
Since Hotels tend to fill up fast in the bay area. I am providing you with
a listing. You may make your own Hotel arrangements.

Stay tuned for more detailed information about the Jan20th'97 IBIS meeting.

Hotel Information:
-------------------
Pls make your reservations as soon as possible. Certain Hotels
tend to fill up due to various events going on.

Wyndham Garden Hotel
1300 Chesapeake Terrace
Sunnyvale
(408)747-0999

Santa Clara Marriott Hotel
2700 Mission College Blvd
Santa Clara
(408)988-1500

Quality Suites
3100 Lakeside Drive
Santa Clara
(408)748-9800

Days Inn
4200 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara
(408)980-1525

Westin Hotel
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara
(408)986-0700

Embassy Suites
2885 Lakeside Drive
Santa Clara
(408)496-6400

If you need any other assistance or questions you may have, let me know.

Best Regards,
Syed.
Vice-Chair ANSI/EIA-656
National Semiconductor Corp.