Spice to IBIS Verification Loop

From: <chu@rock.enet.dec.com>
Date: Mon Nov 25 1996 - 14:41:48 PST

Hi: I am interested in knowing if anyone has generated an IBIS model using the Spice
to IBIS conversion program by NCSU and simulated the resulting IBIS model in any of
the commerically available IBIS simulators and compare the Spice vs. IBIS simulator
results. I have done a complete verification loop and found significant discepancy
between the two results. If I believe my Spice outputs, either the IBIS model or the
simulator is not correct. Or could be the other way around as well. I would like to
know if anyone has similar experience and willing to share some of your discoveries.
I would love to hear from you.

Thank you
Jeff Chu
Digital Equipment Corp.