Problem with s2ibis2

From: Cornelia Foss <cornelia@thesys.de>
Date: Wed Oct 09 1996 - 08:18:41 PDT

To IBIS engineers

I have got a problem with s2ibis2 and can't solve it useing the
documentation only.
I'm running s2ibis2 on a sparc station to create IBIS models
based upon HSPICE files. Though I set Vinl to 0 and Vinh to 5,
IBIS runs the HSPICE jobs with 0.8V and 2 V, respectively.
Confusingly in the .ibs file appears "Vinl= 0" and "Vinh= 5".
I also defined [Sim time] to be 15ns but the .tran source is set to
"PULSE(2 0.8 0 0 0 0 0)" and the analysis statement to ".tran 0 0".
Additionally it was a great help if you could tell me where I can
find a descriptionof the "NoModel" option that is not documentated
in the s2ibis2 docs.

I'm gratefully looking forward to any reply.

Kindest regards

Sascha Pawel.