s2ibis2 problem

From: Cornelia Foss <cornelia@thesys.de>
Date: Wed Oct 16 1996 - 05:49:25 PDT

To IBIS engineers,

First of all thanks a lot for answering my first email.

I came across an other problem concerning s2ibis2.

According to the IBIS spec. the C_comp sub-parameter
influences t-rise and t-fall, but actually within
the simulations I run changeing of C_comp did not affect
t-rise or t-fall.
There is no C_comp added to the relevant .spi files by s2ibis2.

Is this a known problem, did I make a mistake or was the spec
canged, perhaps?

Much thanks in advance for possible reply.

Kindest regards

Sascha Pawel