Re: s2ibis2 problem

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Wed Oct 16 1996 - 10:36:00 PDT

Sascha:

C_comp is an effective capacitance intended to model the
non-linear capacitances already contained in the Spice file.
Therefore C_comp is not added to the .spi decks, but its
real effect already exists in the Spice deck as part of
the Spice device model. So s2ibis2 is correct in this
respect.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Interconnectix, Inc.