Bird 35.2

From: Chris Reid <chris@icx.com>
Date: Mon Oct 21 1996 - 16:49:00 PDT

Arpad,

In support of Dileep's comments, is it possible to model the
multi-stage effect with V-T curves? In other words, if we
already have a technique for capturing the significant effects
of multi-stage drivers we should not add another method to do
the same thing.

I don't know the answer to this question, but I would like
to see a demonstration of the correct answer one way or another.
If Ibis can't model these drivers then we do need a technique
to handle them.

Chris Reid