Pulse Width Table

From: Jon Powell <jonp@qdt.com>
Date: Tue Sep 24 1996 - 15:26:09 PDT

Hi,

This is for people who wish to be up on the "input parameters"
subcommittee.

I have been looking at the pulse width graphs that Ahmed Omer sent
around and I have the following question.

Very seldom are the waveshapes that get to the receiver square pulses.
They usually look more like sine waves and as such it is hard to guess
how to interpret this table. It seems like you almost need more of a
total energy limit (the area of the non-square pulse).

comments?

jon