IBIS packaging sub committee

From: Stephen Peters <speters@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Fri Sep 27 1996 - 13:11:47 PDT

Hello all:

    As per the suggestion in this mornings IBIS open forum phone discussion,
it's time to reactive the IBIS packaging subcommitte. I've reserved a phone
bridge as follows:

    Date: Thursday, Oct. 3
    Time: 8:30 to 10:00
    Bridge Number: (916) 356-9200
    Reservation #: 4-24806
    Passcode: 8497337

  The purpose of the subcommittee is to finish what we started in the way
of formulating a Bird or Birds that covers electrical board descriptions,
connectors, and coupling. Committe members (from last time) are Stephen
Peters, Bob Ross, Jon Powell, Kumar, Olaf Rethmeier, and Hank Herman.
Others with an interest are more than welcome to join in.

                   Regards,
                   Stephen Peters