Re: PCI IBIS Model

From: Andy Ingraham <ingraham@wrksys.ENET.dec.com>
Date: Mon Aug 25 1997 - 12:50:23 PDT

I'm sure someone must have made one by now. PCI devices are described
in the PCI spec in terms of V/I curves, which would make them ideal
for IBIS representation. 95% of it should be trivial.

> I would like a model that includes
> ramps, diodes, pull up/down, and comp/pkg parameters. Am I
> missing other parts of the model that should be in it?

Don't forget ramp (slew) rates.

You might want a couple of different models, since the overshoot clamp
diode in 5V PCI is optional. One with the diode, one without.

Regards,
Andy