s2ibis2 and Multiple PWR/GND defination

From: <huq@america.nsc.com>
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 15:07:42 PST

Hi,

I am using s2ibis2.sun4.fix on HSPICE for a 3.3V device.
If you look at the s2i file below(extracted), I have multiple
Power and Ground pins(Pin: 1,3,4,5,6,7)

..s2i file:
-------------
|Pin Spice_node signal model_name R_pin L_pin C_pin
|-------------------------------------------------------
[Pin]
1 VSSIO GND GND
2 PAD lvttl lvttl
-> SIGO EOE
SIGO SIGO input dummy1
EOE EOE enable dummy2
3 VDDIO PWR POWER
4 VDDESD PWR POWER
5 VSS GND GND
6 VDD PWR POWER
7 GND GND GND

But my s2ibis2 generated .spi file shows only connection to
VDDIO and VSSIO.

Ques#1:
How do I know if my other Power and Ground
nodes are connected to the proper level ?

..spi file:
--------------------------
VOUTS2I PAD 0 DC 0
VCCS2I VDDIO 0 DC 3.3 <--------- for VDDIO
VGNDS2I VSSIO 0 DC 0 <--------- for VSSIO
VENAS2I EOE 0 DC 3.3
VINS2I SIGO 0 DC 3.3
.TEMP 27
.OPTIONS INGOLD=2
.DC VOUTS2I -3.3 6.6 0.1
.PRINT DC I(VOUTS2I)
.END
---------------------------

This netlist is also having DC convergence problems above 5.4V.
I could edit the spi file to sweep only upto 5.4V and manually
extract out the V/I datapoints and then extrapolate the data
to the end range(2Vcc). It will be a very tough process considering
the number of buffer types and all the V/I datapoints for each
buffer.

Ques#2:
Is there anyway I can control the sweep range within my s2i file ?

Regards,
Syed.