IBIS packaging

From: Brian Hoffer <brianho@chinook>
Date: Fri Feb 07 1997 - 13:53:02 PST

Hello,

        I am not sure whether this is where questions should be sent but
will try anyway. I am a co-op student from Cincinnati working on IBIS with
Symbios Logic, Inc. We are all kinda new with it so I have some pretty basic
questions. My current problem is with the package models. I understand that
the RLC matrices are representing properties of and between the pins, but
do the pins have any correlation with the [Pin] list within the IBIS file.
I guess my question is, how do you know what the pins within the package model
are representing. I know this question is pretty vague, but I am very new at
this so any feedback would be helpful.

        Thanks,

        Brian Hoffer

if my return address is brianho@chinook, your reply will not get to me. It