Re: IBIS_CHK BUG8

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Wed Feb 12 1997 - 15:27:00 PST

Kelly:

What you proposed is the realistic situation. Technically I believe
it is a bug, but one can argue from some language in the specification
that this is not a bug.

In any case this is on the agenda for Friday's meeting. I propose this
be documented rather than fixed.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Interconnectix