New IBIS models from National - Interface products

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Wed Feb 26 1997 - 17:01:03 PST

IBIS fans,

National Semiconductor has released the following Interface
IBIS model. These are available from our web site at:

    http://www.national.com/models/ibis/interface.html

ds90lv031tm.ibs 3.3V LVDS Quad Differential Driver
ds90lv032tm.ibs 3.3V LVDS Quad Differential Receiver

National Semiconductor provides IBISv1.1 and IBISv2.1 models
from various product lines.

National Semiconductor will provide system-on-a-chip
solutions for our key data highway strategic partners, exploiting
our analog expertise as a starting point for forward integration.

Regards,
Syed
National Semiconductor Corp.

(vhdl.org was down from December 18, 1996 to January 12, 1997.
No mail was transmitted.)