Clarification of Temperature Range

From: leandro <leandro@hawk.dtc.hp.com>
Date: Wed Jan 29 1997 - 16:13:12 PST

Hi,

I just wanted a clarification on what the temperature range values should be
for the min and max columns in the IBIS models.

From the Cookbook (what I believe is correct):
 For CMOS:
   min=max temp. <-- slowest, weakest case
   max=min temp. <-- fastest, strongest case

The confusion comes with the IBIS spec, which has the example of:
 variable typ min max
[Temperature Range] 27.0 -50 130.0

Is this example correct??? It seems to contradict what min and max stand
for. I think that -50 should be 150 and the 130.0 should be 0.

Thanks.

-Leandro

Leandro Chua
Design Engineer