Re: [model selector] keyword

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 18:06:20 PDT

Roland:

I do not think we intended that the reserved words be used with
[Model Selector]. As it stands, it looks like they could be
used. We will need to raise this question as a clarification
issue.

As an alternative, the same effect could be accomplished by
using a Terminator model to accomplish the same effect -
a low resistance to ground or power for GND or POWER, and
a high resistance for NC.

In your example below, the [Model Selector] does not undo
the differential association that may exist for the differential
driver. Either the pins 19 and 20 will always be differential
or be single ended based on the [Diff Pin] keyword.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Interconnectix