Re: needed for IBIS V3.1

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 10:08:00 PDT

Steve:

We will put this discussion topic on the meeting Agenda. Thank you for
proposing it. I am also concerned about the amount of material in IBIS
and the fact that the fundamental aspects of IBIS are no longer apparent.
The new features in IBIS are all justified, based on real device modeling
issues. However, most IBIS models will still need to follow only the
guidelines and convensions of IBIS Versions 1.1 and 2.1. Having a set
of examples is an excellent starting point to illustrate both the
recommended fundamental aspects of IBIS models which apply to most
situations, and also to illustrate the new functionality.

I am also interested in ideas on how we can organize IBIS in a clearer
manner.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix