Re: Example Models

From: Stephen Peters <sjpeters@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Mon Jun 09 1997 - 12:05:28 PDT

Hello Kellie:

    Thank you very much for the '04 model! Seeing as how I
have been dealing the GTL models, I can probably supply a
model showing the use of the V/T waveform and open-drain
constructs. It would also be good to show a PCI driver that
includes different references for pullup and clamps.

                 Stephen

Hi All,

At 09:26 AM 6/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
> In the quest for an examplet model -- does anyone have one? I do
>remember that the parser came with an example 74x04 hex inverter
>example, but I can't locate it.

HyperLynx will sign up for this one. We will make a 74HC04 DIP model
for delivery by the middle of next week. I would do it sooner but everyone
is busy with DAC releated items.

Who will sign up for a GTL model and an RS232 model and a ....
with a deliver date?

Have a great day...
Kellee Crisafulli at HyperLynx Inc.
kellee@hyperlynx.com http://www.hyperlynx.com